[PyAR2] More GIS yes!

Chad Cooper supercooper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:46:09 CET 2011

Greg, you are correct in that we need to narrow it down as much as possible
since GIS does cover so many areas. Also, there are many different GIS
software packages and tools that utilize Python in some form or another, and
not everyone uses them all (proprietary packages like ESRI's ArcGIS vs. open
source packages like QGIS). Input from the community would be very helpful.

chad