[PyAR2] Fwd: [Texas] LOOKING TO HIRE PYTHON PROS

Chad Cooper supercooper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:53:48 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katie Hayes <katie.hayes at tippr.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 3:33 PM
Subject: [Texas] LOOKING TO HIRE PYTHON PROS
To: texas at python.org

Hi Everyone!!!

My name is Katie and I recently subscribed to this email chain because my
company is currently looking to hire several python developers as soon as
possible.  I have included the job posting below along with the link to
apply, but please feel free to email me back directly with questions or
resumes.

*About Tippr:*

Tippr is the leading provider of white-label technology and services for
group buying with our PoweredByTippr™ offering, and we are also operator of
the third largest consumer group buying website, Tippr.com, which
guarantees consumers the best local deals by offering discounts of 50 to 90
percent at local restaurants, spas, theaters and more. PoweredByTippr™
offers a full complement of services required to operate a group buying
service, and proven expertise garnered by operating our own top-name group
buying site.

*About the Position:*

We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Python Developer to join
our development team in *Austin or Seattle*. As part of the core
engineering team, you will work closely with a group of hard-working
engineers in a fast-paced, challenging environment to help shape the
technology landscape and culture of the core product.

*Job Overview:*

·         Code primarily with Python (we use Django)

·         Design and implement new features for immediate release

·         Rapidly iterate using user feedback and internal metrics

·         Collaborate and work alongside a smart, hard-working group of
engineers

*Requirements:*

·         2-5+ years web engineering experience

·         Solid Python skills

·         Familiarity with Django is a plus

·         Familiarity with Postgres and GIT

·         Very experienced with web application deployment and software
design principles

·         Strong communication skills and the ability to work out solutions
to problems with others

·         Ability to identify and prioritize projects and follow through
with execution

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field

·         Ecommerce experience a plus

·         Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment

Follow this link to apply:
http://tipprjobs.theresumator.com/apply/CDtWLq/Python-Developer.html

I look forward to hearing from you!!!!

*tippr*

*Katie Hayes  |  Recruiting/Office Coordinato​r*

Email: katie.hayes at tippr.com <Kate.Anton at tippr.com>

Learn: http://www.poweredbytippr.com