[PyAR2] [PyAR2-organizers] pyArkansas reflections

Chad Cooper (CAST) chad at cast.uark.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:27:06 CEST 2011

All, I would have to agree that this year's pyArkansas was outstanding. We
had 66 folks come, which is quite a nice turnout. The talks were great, I
just wish I could have went to all of them! A HUGE thank you to all of our
presenters - without you, we wouldn't have a conference at all.

I would also like to thank our sponsors/swag providers once more:

NovaSys Health
O'Reilly Press (don't forget to cash in your free ebook coupon!)
Wingware
ActiveState
No Starch Press
Python Software Foundation

Whenever you need a product that any of our sponsors could provide, please
give them your business, they are all great companies!

And of course a big thank you to our once again gracious hosts - the UCA
Department of Computer Science.

Thanks again everyone, and we are already thinking about next year!

chad