[PyAR2] Fwd: [Texas] Linux Journal working on a Python issue

Chad Cooper (CAST) chad at cast.uark.edu
Sat Aug 11 00:22:34 CEST 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kojo Idrissa <kojo.idrissa at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Subject: [Texas] Linux Journal working on a Python issue
To: Texas Python User Group <texas at python.org>

It occurred to me that people preparing sessions for PyTexas might be
interested in perhaps turning one of those sessions into a Python article
for Linux Journal.  Here's the link:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/call-articles

Here's the actual text:

Linux Journal is gearing up for our Python issue, and we'd love to get
articles from YOU! If you have any Python-related projects, tactics,
lessons or other articles ideas, send a proposal to jill at linuxjournal.com.
We're excited about the Python issue, and we're excited for you to help us
make it awesome! (NOTE: any photos of geeks flexing their "pythons" for us
will be deleted immediately--or possibly posted online for everyone to see.
Please, no one wants to see that!)