[PyAR2] Novasys Is Hiring

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:11:00 CET 2012

Novasys Health, Inc. (owned by Centene Corporation) is hiring!  We are
looking for someone to help develop/maintain web applications written in
PHP and Django.  Here's the description as found at www.centene.com (under
"jobs" then search for Little Rock).  Apply online or let me know.  We use
Python for almost all of our development and write lots of innovative code.

Job Title:  Developer III
Job Type:  Full-Time
Location:  Little Rock, AR

Job Description:

Position Purpose:
Provide technical solutions that meet user needs by creating use-case
models and specifications, design and populate requirements repositories.
Create and/or modify IT applications to meet the end-users needs as defined
during the research stage. Lead large application projects and act as a
technical go to person for other Developers.

Knowledge/Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent
experience. 3-5 years of experience in business analysis of systems and
software and 1-3 years of experience in gathering requirements for web
application development projects. Health Insurance Experience preferred.

License/Certificates:

Position Responsibilities:

• Create and/or modify IT applications to meet the end-users needs as
defined during the research stage
• Functional Requirement research and preparation when necessary
• Testing of system modifications
• Workflow Analysis
• Collect, review, analyze, evaluate and prioritize business, system and
user requirements from business users.
• Document business requirements and process flows.
• Create test plans, test cases and do functional testing as needed.
• Streamline business processes through the assessment/implementation of
new efficient processes.