[PyAR2] pyArkansas 2012 wants you!

Wayne Werner wayne at waynewerner.com
Sun May 27 02:50:32 CEST 2012

I, for one, would love to see the sessions recorded. There have
continually been multiple talks I would have loved to have seen. It was
pretty depressing to have to choose. With some videos at least I'd still
be able to catch what I missed. I could bring a Kodak Zi8 and a tripod. It
can shoot 1080p video at fairly decent quality. It also has an external
mic jack. I might also be able to enlist the help of my dad and his
equipment.

As far as time, as long as it's not the first weekend of October, I think
I'm pretty flexible.

-Wayne