[PyAR2] pyArkansas 2012 wants you!

Quasar Jarosz quasar at ja.rosz.org
Mon May 28 04:30:01 CEST 2012

Hey there Greg! (and everyone else).

This will be my first time coming to pyArkansas, but I'm already
looking forward to it! I found out about it about 2 weeks after last
years, which was a bummer.

I wanted to say that I'd love to see Blender covered again, and I
second Wayne's proposal that all of the sessions be recorded. After
watching all of the PyCon videos, I had hoped to find videos of
pyArkansas 2011, but was disappointed.

I like the idea of some web-related stuff, maybe something on Django?
I'll sub to the organizers list too, maybe me or someone from my
office could do something Django-related.

Anyway, I'm happy to see we're getting closer! I look forward to
meeting people there and hopefully learning something new!

Quasar