[PyCon-feedback] Presenter/First-Timer never got preordered swag

Ryan Baxley baxley.ryan.a at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:42:11 EDT 2019

To whom it may concern,

This was my first PyCon, and I was excited to be presenting a poster, but I could only go to Cleveland on Sunday since our university was in exam week during most of the conference.

PyCon itself was fantastic, but I preordered $40 worth of t-shirts (which apparently were all gone by Sunday) and now these vouchers are the only PyCon swag I have to remember the conference.

I don’t totally mind an unplanned donation to PSF, I do support you guys. But are there any t-shirts, any swag, or something else I can remember PyCon by?

Thank you,
Ryan Baxley