[Pycon-interest] sprint

Chris Johnson chris.johnson at netiq.com
Wed Dec 18 16:59:09 EST 2002

I am interested in attending a sprint.

I am a newbie to python and programming. I have played with asp and php and
taken vb classes so I  get the basics of programming.

 I bet i could learn a lot just watching the code come out and hearing
discussion about the app.

I am coming to pycon just hopeing to learn more becouse greping from books
is not a learning style I utilize well. Watching others and listening is the
way I learn best. I have no python mentors here where I live.

Are newbie's welcome ?

Is this a cool way to learn the pythonic way ?

Chris Johnson