[Pycon-interest] hotel group rate.

Chris Johnson chris.johnson at netiq.com
Thu Dec 19 09:45:23 EST 2002

OK:

Are there any plans for any group rates any where.

I called  the sales dept at George Washington university inn
http://www.gwuinn.com .

They said a block of ten rooms could hold until Until feb 28 at 196.00 a
night. If reservation for the block are not filled by then they will let
them go.

I have looked on the web and there are several nice hotels around the area
or close to the blue train line for around 125.00 a night.

That is a much better rate.

That week I understand is "cherry blossom" week. I suppose Washington has
events year round so I don't know how early reservations typically need to
be made.

chris j