[Pycon-interest] PyCon: Request for Video Cameras

LD "Gus" Landis ldlandis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:04:56 CET 2005

Hello,

  We are needing a couple additional video cameras
  to ensure that we can capture the presentations at
  PyCon 2005.

  MiniDV is the preferred format, but as long as you
  can capture your video to a common video format
  on a hard disk, that is acceptable.

  If you are a candidate participant, please review the
  discussion on the wiki, and update the page with your
  information.  The wiki is at:

  http://www.python.org/moin/PyConDC2005/TalkRecording

  Please include:
  - Your name
  - Equipment (e.g. Panasonic GS-14, tripod)
  - Format (e.g. MiniDV)
  - Camera connnection (e.g. Firewire)
  - Arrival/Departure/Where staying
  - Geographic home

Cheers,
  --ldl
--
LD Landis - N0YRQ - from the St Paul side of Minneapolis