[Pycon-interest] share a ride/car rentals

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:04:25 CET 2006

anyone just need a ride DFW to/from the venue and feel that 260
individuals renting a car is a waste?  i'd be glad to drive to in
either direction if there's room in my car.  i'll take a small
donation to cover for the gas since i'm on my own (read as: not
getting reimbursed by my company) -- if you don't feel like it, that's
fine too.  i'm just trying to take another car off the road.

i'll be arriving at DFW on wed, feb 22 around 3:30p (AA1352), and will
be departing the marriott on sun, feb 26 around 4:30-4:45p right after
the sprint intros -- my departing flight is AA847 which takes off at
6:53pm.  let me know if any part of our schedules match, and if you're
interested in hitching a ride.

cheers,
-wesley

ps. i got my car on priceline -- if u need a car, fyi, i bid $23,
which was accepted, so it's possible u can go lower... if u dare.