[Pycon-interest] Where to sign up

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Mon Jan 23 19:37:36 CET 2006

Hello-
I just got word that I will be able to attend PyCon this year (thank-you
PSF and Novasys Health) and was looking for where I could sign up to
help out with registration or act as a room chair.  Can you tell me
where to go (so to speak)?
--greg

--
Greg Lindstrom               501 975.4859 (office)
Programmer                   501 219-4455 (fax)
NovaSys Health               greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Little Rock, Arkansas

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  W.W.

Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are privileged and confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or copying of this communication, or disclosure of all or any part of its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and destroy this message and delete any copies held in your electronic files. Thank you.