[Pycon-interest] PyCon-Tech Meeting Tomorrow, Oct. 2nd, 2pm EST

Douglas Napoleone doug.napoleone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:15:49 CEST 2007

There will be a PyCon-Tech Meeting tomorrow.

The meeting will be held on irc in #pycon at freenode.net, at 2pm Eastern
Standard Time (1pm Central) . This is a public meeting and all are
invited to attend. `PyCon <http://us.pycon.org/>`_ is a volunteer
conference for the python community, by the community, and we need all
the help we can get.

We have missed the Oct. 1st deadline for getting the proposal system
live, and we need to focus on the remaining issues. The meeting agenda
with details is here:
https://pycon.coderanger.net/wiki/Meetings

The minutes from the last meeting are now published:
https://pycon.coderanger.net/wiki/Meetings/2007-09-18

All the action items have been completed with the exception of the
proposal system,
and a few remaining static content issues:
http://us.pycon.org/2008/site/

    -Doug Napoleone