[Pycon-interest] Pycon-Tech IRC meeting tomorrow, Oct 16th. 2pm EST (#pycon at freenode.net)

Douglas Napoleone doug at dougma.com
Mon Oct 15 20:57:33 CEST 2007

Sorry for the short notice,

    There will be a PyCon-Tech meeting tomorrow at 2pm EST, held on IRC in
the #pycon channel on freenode.net.
The proposal system is now live, and it is time to shift focus to other
areas of the conference software.

The agenda is here:

The Agenda for those like me who hate leaving a perfectly good e-mail
  1. revamp the roadmap dates/times due to the late proposal start
    This includes getting fixed times for the registration system.
  2. go over the work left on the proposal system:

  3. Flesh out the social network ideas:
    What social networks should we be integrating with?
    How? what are the benefits?
    A wiki page on the subject has been started here:
  4. The site is still missing lots of content:

    -Doug Napoleone