[Pycon-openspaces] Interest in Open Spaces Co-Chair Position

Wattier, Jason Mark jasonwattier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:28:10 EST 2019

Hi Anna -

That would be great. Probably the best overall day for me this week would
be Friday. I am off that day and in Seattle for PyCascades.

Other days would be possible - probably with the best time slot for me
being 12 pm to 1 pm Eastern US time.

Hope this works for yours and Trey's schedules.

Regards,

Jason