[Pycon-volunteers] Greetings Volunteers!

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 22:43:57 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Alex Xu <wadeyr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would like to volunteer for bag stuffing which I believe I have already
> done.

*Just show up* at Terrace 200 between 4-7PM on Thursday;
There is no registration.  https://us.pycon.org/2013/about/volunteers/

Terrace 200 is where it was last year:
Up the escalators behind registration, turn left 90 degrees at the top,
then head towards 10 O'clock.
That - and the noise - should get you there.

Open Spaces are also in this area this year.

Regards,
- Yarko