[Pycon-volunteers] Tutorial Hosting - was Re: Greetings Volunteers!

Joel Garza joelgarzatx at me.com
Sun Mar 10 05:52:52 CET 2013

I registered tonight for the tutorials. I will remove my name from the TA list and I will asterisk my name on the Tutorial host list so I can host the sessions for which I am registered.

A Project-Based Introduction to Python Programming	$ 150.00
Hands-on Intermediate Python	$ 150.00
Scripting: from Hard-drive to Github to PyPl	$ 150.00
Introduction to SQLAlchemy	$ 150.00