[Pycon-volunteers] People to help direct lost people.

Douglas Napoleone doug.napoleone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:49:58 CET 2013

All,

    I need some volunteers to help direct people.
People were getting lost this morning, and the best solution right now is a
friendly face.

Tomorrow between 8:45 and 9:15, If we could have some people (3) in the
lobby, by Mission city, and in the Great America hallway to help direct
people that would be fantastic!
Just reply to this thread and we will co-ordinate. Stop by the Green Room
(206), and puck up a Schedule Handout (on the radio table) with the floor
map to have with you to help people.

I have some nice Badges int he green room (206) that say 'Ask Me About
PyCon! that you can wear too, if you feel comfortable with that.

Also we will still need people at 12:10-12:30 today and tomorrow to help
direct people to lunch in Exhibit Hall D (down the long far corridor to
Great America.
Lets meet up in the Green Room at 12:00 to co-ordinate that and help get up
signs too.

    -Doug