[Pycon-volunteers] Saturday 8:30AM lightning talks signup

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Sat Mar 16 06:12:00 CET 2013

I just went to retrieve the signup sheets for LTs tomorrow and found that someone had crossed out "8:30AM" and written "5:40PM" on all the sheets. It also looks like one sheet is missing. If this sheet had actual signups for tomorrow morning then I need it ASAP, otherwise we have _no_ signups for talks in the morning slot tomorrow. If anyone has this sheet, please get it to me so I can send out the relevant emails.

--Noah