[Pycon-volunteers] One More Session Runner

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 18:31:40 CET 2013

My Dear, Dear, Dear PyCon-sitas, and fellow Volunteers -

You have stepped up and made this community conference run smoothly.
I greatly appreciate your help, and meeting all of you.

It is (from my memory) without precedence the extent to which you've all
been willing to help out.
I am so proud to work with all of you!

We have only one more session runner slot empty (which I think may be a
record ),
Sunday afternoon 1-3PM  https://us.pycon.org/2013/schedule/session/37/
If it is convenient for someone to fill it in, I thank you.
If not, I will fill this myself.

You have been great!  Enjoy the conference today and tomorrow!
Please remember - you make our community, not just with volunteering on
Registration or Sessions,
but every time you notice someone who seems lost and you offer help, every
time you participate in
code, a discussion, everything you do is a contribution to building this -
our community, yours and mine
and everyone's here.

Thank you, each of you, for being just who you are!

Best regards,
- Yarko

P.S. - If you'd like, join Barry Warsaw and me for the Python 3 Porting
clinic tonight around 7:00
(check the open-spaces board).