[Pycon-volunteers] How do I volunteer?

Timothy Bramlett timothy.bramlett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:39:06 EDT 2015

PyCon 2016 Team,

I would like to volunteer to help out at PyCon 2016!

I am hoping to attend this year and can take care of the Student
registration fee no problem!  I am a CS student at Oregon State but live
and work in Irving, Texas.

Unfortunately though, with the current job I have, the company will not pay
for any conferences or anything! :(

So I am going to have to fill out the financial aid form and try to get
some assistance because with paying for my school and having my wife
finishing her final year of college, my cash is quite strapped!

Anyway, I don't like the idea of possibly getting financial aid without
giving something so how can I help out during that week!?  Please let me
know!

Timothy Bramlett
timothy.bramlett at gmail.com
TimothyBramlett.com