[Pycon-volunteers] Conference Volunteer

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:57:57 EST 2016

Hi Hiren,

Thank you for your interest. On-site volunteers help make a great
conference.

We should have the volunteer information and signup pages up shortly (we're
scheduled to review what's up on the site this Sunday afternoon, so other
than tweaks, it should be all up before then).  Additionally, once the
complete talk schedule is up, session staff volunteering will be up and
associated with specific slots.

We look forward to seeing you in Portland!

Best regards,
Yarko

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016, Hiren Patel <hirenpatelatl at gmail.com