[Pycon-volunteers] Fwd: PyCon 2016 - Important Information

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Wed May 18 09:55:44 EDT 2016

Hi Ruben and volunteer team,

I would like a process set in place for those that sign up to help
tutorials. So far I have:

- at 8:00am, go to C125 (staff office) to pick up a roster for the class
- go to the tutorial room and check people in against the roster
- if the tutorial runs into any issues with AV, there is an AV staffer
located in each room, please bring the situation to them.
- if there are any issues outside of AV before the tutorial begins, please
call Ewa 415 319 5237

There is no green room during the tutorial days so I am not sure what the
below person is referring to. Overall, I need a process nailed down so I
can email them these instructions before the conference and also inform
registration so they know what to say when asked. Please let me know by
tomorrow how you would like me to proceed.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation