[Pycon-volunteers] Volunteering questions

Jay McGrath jaymcgrath at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:02:43 EDT 2016

Hi
I'm an enthusiastic novice programmer who is attending his first
pycon. In the interests of immersing myself and getting the most out
of the conference, I've signed up to work as a volunteer. I work in a
customer facing job day to day and like helping people, so I signed up
for the Welcome to Pycon! Desk on Sunday the 29th.

My question is: am I going to be in over my head as a first-time pycon
attendee? Can you guys send me an information packet to study so I can
have answers to the most common questions?

Thanks!
Jay McGrath