[Pycon-volunteers] Fw: Volunteer Inquiry

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:11:57 EST 2017

Hi Tisha,

Thanks for your email! We'll be ramping up our push to get on-site volunteers soon -- for now the best thing you can do is make sure you have registered for PyCon 2017 itself (since you must be registered to volunteer)!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Rami

--
Rami Chowdhury
“A mind all logic is like a knife all blade — it makes the hand bleed that uses it.” — Rabindranath Tagore