[Pycon-volunteers] Local to Portland willing to volunteer

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Wed May 3 23:00:10 EDT 2017

Hi Nick,

Thanks for getting in touch, and I for one am glad to hear you are getting
so much out of Python!

I'm afraid you *must* be registered to volunteer at PyCon -- but that's far
from the only way to get involved in the local Python community!
https://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/ looks like a fairly active group?

Cheers,
Rami