[Pycon-volunteers] Local to Portland willing to volunteer

Nick Freeman nickfreemandesign at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:34:37 EDT 2017

Thanks to all for the tips. Is there a way for me to become registered at
no cost so that I can volunteer? My thought is due to PyCon's demand for
extra hands, there would be some way to put me to work. I'm open to it if
there is a way to accommodate. Otherwise, I'll be sure to pop into future
python meetups!

Best,
Nick