[Pycon-volunteers] Switch Volunteer Session?

Scott Tse sky2.tse at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:26:44 EDT 2017

Hello, my name is Scott Tse and I am currently signed up as a tutorial host
for Tutorial 8 (Far, 8:30-9:00AM). I have some schedule constraints with
childcare that day that make it difficult for me to get to the convention
center by 8:30AM. If possible, I wanted to see if I could switch to
Tutorial 8 (Far, 12:50 - 12:30) on the same day which still looks like it
needs someone to cover. Is it possible to make this switch?

Thanks,
Scott Tse

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>