[Pycon-volunteers] green room staff needs?

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:45:48 EDT 2018

Hey folks,

Just checking in about the green room volunteers this year -- is
http://bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-GreenRoom still an accurate count of
how many you'll need? Can we put any more useful info on
https://us.pycon.org/2018/about/volunteers/#green_room to get people
excited about it?

I'm just trying to get a handle on current priority to recruit more
volunteers for each area, and since green room typically requires
fewer but more involved / experienced staff, I wanted to check in to
see what we could do.

Thanks
Rami

--
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed