[Pycon-volunteers] PyCon 2018 Volunteer Sign Ups

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Thu Feb 1 12:30:03 EST 2018

Thanks Rami. I have looked through the pages and here are my notes:

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 7:41 AM, Ewa Jodlowska <ewa at python.org> wrote:

> Thanks Rami - I will review this later today!
>
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Rami Chowdhury <rami.chowdhury at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> Updated the 2018 spreadsheet and created the short links -- up at
>> https://bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-Quick-Links , would appreciate a
>> quick check-through to make sure I've got all the slots correct (and enough
>> slots!). I replaced the "Outside In" sheet with one for the Charlas -- not
>> sure what the plan is to staff that, so happy to reformat it to cover the
>> bases.

I have requested access to the spreadsheet via ewa.jodlowska at pyfound.org.

Thanks for adding the PyCon Charlas section! :)

At the moment we don't have anything to replace the "Outside In" event that
happened in Portland but once we do, we can add a new sheet. I will keep
you posted.

>> I also updated the website at https://us.pycon.org/2018/about/volunteers/
>> and

I changed some of the dates and updated the PyCon 5k to Sunday May 13th. We
are not doing it on Saturday this year because the place we wanted wasn't
available on Saturday morning.

I believe the schedule will be out in two weeks or so. Since we have the
session chair stuff listed, let us wait to launch volunteer stuff after the
schedule goes up.

> https://us.pycon.org/2018/about/volunteers/sessionstaff/ , again would
>> appreciate a look-through to make sure it's all OK before we start Tweeting
>> links out and posting elsewhere!

This page looks good. Made adjustments to Green Room # (room 12)