[Pycon-volunteers] PyCon 2018 Volunteer Sign Ups

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Thu Feb 1 17:14:55 EST 2018

Hi Rami -

I updated a few things on the spreadsheet and added an updated floor plan
of the convention center. I have added several notes to the floor plan
since it is a bit confusing when you first get there. I am also attaching
it so folks on this list can see and ask any questions. Once we get closer
to the conference I will probably share it with the entire staff as well.