[Pycon-volunteers] Volunteer Opportunity

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Mon Mar 4 09:23:32 EST 2019

Hi -

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 8:21 AM Jung Ki Kang <jk3587 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Jung Ki (JK) Kang. I came across PyCon while looking for
> conferences in the data science field.
>
> I am very much interested in attending, but the cost is my primary concern.
>
> I was wondering if I qualify for the educational discount (I am currently
> a student of Springboard's AI/ML track) or if there are any volunteering
> opportunities for the upcoming conference.

Yes, feel free to register at the student rate.

Onsite volunteer opportunities will launch later this week. Keep an eye out
on twitter for the announcement: https://twitter.com/pycon.

Please note that onsite volunteers have to be registered for the conference
and do not receive a complimentary ticket.

Thank you,

Ewa