[pycon-za] Testing the EFT payment option

Simon Cross simon.cross at praekeltfoundation.org
Fri Aug 3 22:46:03 CEST 2012

I propose testing the EFT payment option by paying for Adrianna. Can
anyone think of any reason I shouldn't do that?

* Ruan and Euan: Could you add a "paid" boolean field to the attendees
model? It shouldn't be visible on the site, I just want it in the
admin interface so I can record payments there.

* Lauren, Wendy: Any idea how information about which payments have
been received will be communicated? Is me recording it in the web site
database sufficient? If so, how does that information get to me? Can
it be mostly automated somehow?