[pycon-za] PyConZA site now officially live

Simon Cross simon.cross at praekeltfoundation.org
Mon Aug 6 13:01:13 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Simon de Haan
<simon at praekeltfoundation.org> wrote:
> What are our thoughts on open-sourcing the website?

I think Unomena have an important say in this.

I'm +1 on the idea generally but there is some question of exactly how
to do so. Would people just be expected to copy the site and then
tweak it? How easy is it to modify and tweak the site? Would we want
to replace the artwork and PyConZA specific copy?

I'm keen on leaving this until closer to the convention itself.
Perhaps it's something interested people could work on during the
sprints.

Schiavo
Simon