[pycon-za] Pycon ZA Status update

Simon Cross simon.cross at praekeltfoundation.org
Thu May 31 10:29:40 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Neil Muller <drnlmuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> My plan is to poke at how symposium's proposal submission setup works
> in the near future, and, once that's running, we should send out a
> call for papers. Ideally, I want everything in place so we can do this
> shortly after the next CTPUG meeting on the 2nd of June.

And thanks to Neil I think this part is now up and running?

I think what we mostly need next is a shiny front page for
za.pycon.org -- something like the one the us.pycon.org page has. I'd
like to hack on that a bit on Saturday at the meeting (where there is
hopefully someone present who is better at web design than I am).

Schiavo
Simon