[Pycon2005-attendees] Wall Warts and all...

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Sun Mar 20 17:02:23 CET 2005

Dear Richard Jones,

I would appreciate confirmation of this, but my tests show that
Cybko chargers have connector, polarity and voltage compatibility.

Imagine how difficult it will be for me to sacrifice one of the Cybko's
for the duration.

Regards,

Paul

* To contact me try:                                           *
*       Paul Flint                        VOX  202 537 0480    *
*       EMAIL flint at flint.com             HOME 703 524 1657    *
*                    WEB http://www.flint.com                  *
    To speed delivery please send plain text not HTML mail.