[Pycon2005-attendees] SMTP server for wireless users

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Mon Mar 21 03:24:30 CET 2005

[A.M. Kuchling]
> The wireless setup at GWU screens out packets to port 25, presumably
> as an anti-spam measure.  This means you can't send outgoing mail.

Brett and I got the names of the GWU tech staff, their office numbers,
and their start times today, and will be demanding answers (in a nice
way) tomorrow.  Will keep the list informed.

...because although it's a kind gift that Andrew has given us, we
probably don't want over 400 people hammering his DSL-connected mail
server.

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>