[Pycon2005-attendees] International Student Center far away?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Mar 21 19:23:13 CET 2005

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 07:15:26PM +0100, Stefano Masini wrote:
> As far as I could tell from the airport website, there should be a
> shuttle bringing from the airport to the metro stop. And then, from the
> metro stop we should be able to get quite near the Student Center.

You don't need a shuttle if you're arriving at National; there's a
walkway to the metro.  You'll need to take the blue line train to
PyCon; don't take the yellow train by accident.

If you're arriving at Dulles, you will need to take a shuttle; that
shuttle will take you to West Falls Church station on the orange line.
PyCon is at the Foggy Bottom station on the orange and blue lines.

--amk