[Pycon2005-attendees] The Database Divide

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Sat Mar 26 15:52:07 CET 2005

A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 10:46:43AM -0500, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
>
>>Since the conference closes at 3pm, I'm not sure how well that would
>>work.  But if they would let us use a room, I could do it at 3pm.
>

> I believe we still have the open space rooms for a while after 3PM, so
> you could probably grab half of a room.

Since this didn't really work out I thought I'd just follow up with a
link to a companion paper on Schevo that covers more than I was able to
in my presentation and includes lots of pretty screen shots and more
detailed explanations of Schevo concepts:

http://schevo.org/documentation/reference/current/

Just look for the PyCon 2005 link.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien