[Pycon2005-attendees] IronPort is hiring

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:58:38 CEST 2005

Hey guys,

Please excuse this advertisement.  IronPort is a huge user of Python.
We have over a million lines of Python spread among our products.  It
is our primary language.  If you are interested in working for
IronPort in San Bruno, California, please email me.  We're also
interested in self-motivated, star programmers who wish to work
remotely as either full-time programmers or via contract.

Happy Hacking!
-jj

(925) 209-6439

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.