[Pycon2005-attendees] EuroPython 2005

Andy Dustman farcepest at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:28:03 CEST 2005

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:01:30 -0500, Patrick K. O'Brien
<pobrien at orbtech.com> wrote:
> John Pinner wrote:
> >
> > This is just to tell you all about another fine Python community
> > conference : EuroPython which takes place in Sweden at Göteborg from
> > 27th to 29th June.
>
> Is anyone from the US planning to attend?  I looked at flights and it
> looked to be a fairly expensive ($1500) and long (14 hours) trip.  So I
> was wondering in anyone from the states had travel advice.  If I went
> I'd be traveling from St. Louis, MO.

It's also about $1000 round-trip from Atlanta, vs. $180 to DC.
However, $25/night for accomodations would offset this, depending on
how long you stayed. I was in DC for 9 days...

The EuroPython website doesn't have much on 2005 yet; it still has the
call for papers deadline for the 2004 conference on the main page.
--
Computer interfaces should never be made of meat.

Using GMail? Setting Reply-to address to <> disables this annoying feature.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages all alike.
To go north, press 2. To go west, press 4.
To go east, press 6. To go south, press 8.
If you need assistance, press 0 and a little dwarf
will assist you.