[Pycon2005-attendees] EuroPython 2005

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Mon Mar 28 23:23:08 CEST 2005

Stephan Deibel wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
>
>> Is anyone from the US planning to attend?  I looked at flights and it
>> looked to be a fairly expensive ($1500) and long (14 hours) trip.  So I
>> was wondering in anyone from the states had travel advice.  If I went
>> I'd be traveling from St. Louis, MO.
>

> I would like to go but don't yet know if I can.  I'd look to the low
> housing costs to offset the travel. Unfortunately mid-summer europe
> flights are never going to be cheap. I'm seeing prices from Boston to
> Stockholm around $981 Sat->Sat.  Same time range from St. Louis for
> $1052.  Try
> eztrip.com (written with Python, BTW ;-).

Cool site.  Thanks for the tip.  I'm curious to know how you are
searching, though.  When I search from STL to GOT leaving June 25 and
returning July 2, the cheapest I get is US$1,330.95.  I see now that you
said you searched to arrive in Stockholm.  Is that the best destination?

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech    http://www.orbtech.com