[PyConAPAC] short report for PyCon KR 2015 and started to prepare APAC 2016

Kwon-Han Bae darjeeling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:44:40 CEST 2015

Hi All my APAC friends.
sorry for late notice.

KR team ended PyCon KR 2015, 2 weeks before.

short summary
* we sold out 450 tickets in 2 hours at first day of on selling tickets.
* totally 700 tickets sold include sponsors, staff and volunteers.
* about 650 attendees were in the venue
* 2 days PyCon
* 2 keynote speakers
** Seo SangHyun : Contributor of PyPy
** Lee Hesung : author of Netty, talked about open source maintenance
* 30 sessions were present, 3 tracks
* 2 lighting talk time, 19 lightning talk were thrown
* about 15~20 OST were held within 10 ost rooms.
thanks for your helps, you were there we can did that.

anyway, after finishing our report and other Miscellaneous work,
we'll start to work on next year apac

Thanks!