[PyConUK-adm-priv] Another catch up meeting on Friday

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:05:25 EDT 2016

> Since Michael cannot use Hangouts, I would suggest we move
> back there if we can settle on a time everyone can make (obviously,
> this Friday is already arranged, so no real point in moving that one).

There's no worry about changing anything for this friday or any other
friday due to reasons previously mentioned.

> > google+
> "We Are the Borg. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile."

Resistance to signing up to something like google+ is pretty simple in my
case due to the family stalker. While I do feel fairly strongly opposed to
antisocial privacy policies (from whatever quarter), in my case it's not
idealogical (like it is for many), but pragmatic. If the wrong information
leaks out, we have to move house - as we have in the past. (Only mention
because some people sometimes think due to the beard etc that it might be
idealogical :-) )

As usual, please do sign me up to do things/actions. :-)

(I'm only sporadically near connectivity at the moment due to being away
with family in an area with bad mobile phone signal! :-) )

Michael