[PyConUK-adm-priv] Another catch up meeting on Friday

Paul Brian paul at mikadosoftware.com
Fri Apr 15 16:23:57 EDT 2016

My apologies - putting kids to bed took a lot longer than planned.

Hope everyone caught up.

sponsorship news

Jetbrains has agreed to take a bronze sponsorship and Kristin will be arranging invoice

I am chasing teachers for feedback on last years conference for a CSR report

I am pitching to JP Morgan and BAML directors next week - there is also possibility of them wanting to find a full time community outreach officer.

Have we any thoughts on this idea?

Cheers

Yours
---
Paul Brian
paul at mikadosoftware.com
07540456115
@lifeisstillgood

> On 15 Apr 2016, at 19:57, Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For those of you who can make it, this is the hangout link: https://hangouts.google.com/call/rsubc7n4ljfz3na2hu64ibskrme.
>
>> On 13 April 2016 at 12:16, Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to have another short catch up meeting on Friday evening at 8pm.  Please let me know if you can make it.
>>
>> We'll use Google hangouts, and I'll send a link on Friday.
>>
>> I'd also like to make this a regular slot in the weekly calendar.  I know that not everybody will be able to make this every week (or at all) but I think it'd be a helpful way of keeping in touch and ensuring that we maintain some kind of forward momentum!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Peter.

www.mikadosoftware.com

See your software improve with every change.