[PyConUK-adm-priv] Day tickets

Sarah Mount mount.sarah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 04:26:36 EDT 2016

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Now we know the research track has a clash with the RSE AGM, so we are
>> only running the track Sat--Mon, it would be good to have a ticket that
>> covers those days, or a three-day ticket.
>

> I was hoping we'd be able to have simpler tickets this year!  How many
> people do we think will miss the Friday because of the RSE AGM?

Hard to say, but more than a couple, most of the SSI people will be there
(so, potentially quite a few speakers, and certainly several of the
speakers from last year). Also we clash with "writethedocs".

Is there a simple way for Tito to give day tickets, so that someone could
have 3 of them consecutively?

--
Dr. Sarah Mount, Research Associate, King's College London:
http://soft-dev.org/