[PyConUK-adm-priv] Kushal Das

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:08:38 EDT 2016

Hi George,

Daniele's responsible for finding keynote speakers, and while I'm sure he's
not short of ideas, Kushal would be a good choice!

Daniele: can you let us know how you're doing with this?

As for the bond issue: do you have any idea how much it'd be?  I wouldn't
have an objection in principle for doing this for somebody like Kushal who
is known by several people in the UK Python community, but we should
obviously be a bit careful about how we do it with other people.

I hope you're having fun in Portland!

Peter.