[PyConUK-adm-priv] Cardiff Conference Wireless

Zeth Green zeth at infomachine.uk
Thu Jun 9 07:11:05 EDT 2016

Is this really worth it?

In 2016, we can just tell delegates to bring their own mobile
broadband if they depend on reliable/better wifi than the venue gives.

We could buy ten mobile Internet dongles each with a month of
broadband for £30 each (better deals may be available), we could then
lend them to speakers and others who still didn't turn up with
Internet.