[PyConUK-adm-priv] Cardiff Conference Wireless

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 18:28:36 EDT 2016

Zeth is right to question whether we need to do this.  If we set
expectations well enough in advance, and provide dongles to speakers when
speaking, I'm sure we can get away with not doing anything extra about the
wifi.

However, it still feels a bit disappointing, and Cory's right that it'll
upset some people.  In particular, not everyone will have phone contracts
with enough of a data allowance for, say, downloading large packages from
PyPI.  (The scipy wheel, for instance, is ~40MB.)

Can we wait until we've got some more information from maxwifi before
making a decision?